- Every participant can register online prior to the day of the event regardless of age or any other restrictions. This includes children who are under 5 years old too. Event-Day registrations are also available, participants must arrive before 7:45 AM on the event day.
- Please plan on arriving by 8 A.M on the day of the event (June 3, 2017) to pick up your race packet. There is no pre-event packet pickup.
- Participants must present their Confirmation Ticket or Confirmation E-mail along with a photo ID in order to receive their Participant Race Packet.
- Please check the Race Packet for your race bib, chip and T-Shirt.
Adults: $30, Children below 12: $15
Children below 5: Race for Free
Family (2 Adults and 2 Kids): $60
Group of Four (all ages): $80
T-Shirts & medals will be provided for all participants
Adults: $30, Children below 12: $15 Children below 5: Race for Free
Team of Four (any age): $80 Family of Four (2 adults/2 children): $60
Newhall Community Park
- Safe and family-friendly
- Professionally timed (GS Race Timing)
- T-Shirts & Medals for all participants
- Prizes for top three in each category
- Refreshments will be provided